Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we're still hoping to come - we'll see how it's gelling closer to time.

can we do the galaxy dive in costume?

I am hoping to come to this event again. I will have 3 night dives under my belt and think I should be fine this year for the night dive in the Ballroom. With the many hours Rox and Jenny spent with me last year just to get me in the Ballroom, I'm hoping I can show them I can do it all by myself this time.:D
Becka

You rock Becky.
Marcie look forward to seeing you and the crew again.

Just getting a BUMP from cave country :D

Can't wait , can't wait (SMILE)

Beano

Cant wait!!!

Me and piratrwrench1 had a blast last year!

I have some qeustions on the details.

1.How do we sign up? Do we call Ginny Springs to make our resurvation or do we post here to get our spot reserved?

2.Can someone post the details on the schedule and plan for the weekend?

3.Will there be a potluck dinner Saturday night?

4.Group campfire Fri and or Sat night

What is needed in fire wood,food and rum to make this a awsome megadive?

Whos the Captain of the ship here????

Cant wait!!!

Me and piratrwrench1 had a blast last year!

I have some qeustions on the details.

1.How do we sign up? Do we call Ginny Springs to make our resurvation or do we post here to get our spot reserved?

2.Can someone post the details on the schedule and plan for the weekend?

3.Will there be a potluck dinner Saturday night?

4.Group campfire Fri and or Sat night

What is needed in fire wood,food and rum to make this a awsome megadive?

Whos the Captain of the ship here????

1. Turkey Roost has been reserved for us already. When you get to Ginny Springs, tell them you are with ScubaBoard. Last year some got discounts if you mentioned SB.
2. Hmmm. we never made a schedule before.
Generally, it's show up Friday night- dinner on your own. Hang out 'round the campfire.
Saturday- brekky, MegaDive omlette style. Then Dive Dive Dive!
3. Potluck dinner is usually late afternoon
4. Group campfire both Fri and Sat night.

What is needed? hmmm.. everything! Bring something to add to the omlettes and dinner on Saturday, plus anything else you want. Oh, and a costume and pumpkin for carving.
Suggestions: water, rum, eggs, hamburgers, side dishes, fruit, finger foods, juice, chicken, paper products, stuff for omlettes...

Captain of the ship? Um, last I heard he found some rum... need I say more
(Captain of the ship is DeepSeaWolf)

So, I will start the food list now.
Scuba Jenny + Hermit Crab : S'mores fixins, bacon for omlettes, dozen eggs, and something desserty for Saturday dinner.

Scuba Jenny + Hermit Crab : S'mores fixins, bacon for omlettes, dozen eggs, and something desserty for Saturday dinner.

Ahem, seems to that all the marshmallows were used up by the time the s'mores got underway last MegaDive. Wasn't enough to go around, unless we scronged around in the dirt for the spent ammunition. :no:

Really? I always buy the big ones for s'mores and the little ones for guns..maybe you were drinking too much rum to notice? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom