Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well , I don't cook that very well...
But I have the pavilion covered , does that count??? (EEK)

Beano

There are a few trailer sites along the road but I don't know if they have power. If you are bringing a small popup, there are two sites next to where we hang the banner. They do NOT have power but are practically in Turkey Roost. Bring that ham and corn, we'll find stuff to cook it in! This megadive will be very hard for me. I may not be diving due to cost. Not having much income from the business is killing me! I have an item going online tonight that hopefully will sell before Halloween. That would pay for megadive for me. :wink:
Nearly 75$ for two nights camping and a day of diving. I am seriously considering other locations for upcoming megadives.

But you can sing girl so that makes up for everything :D

I think I will do the tent thing this year. I was just a little worried because of all those snakes that they had last year hanging over the tree by my tent
eek.gif
I know I know you said they were water snakes but a snake is a snake to me. It's long, it's ugly and they bite. :depressed:

I will bring the ham already cooked so all we have to do is throw the thing on the grill and heat it up. I'll bring at least 20 ears of corn but someone please remember to bring the aluminum foil as I always for get it. Of course reminding myself very time I post I probably wont this time. LOL

Well , I don't cook that very well...
But I have the pavilion covered , does that count??? (EEK)

Beano

Hey Becky

No trailers Turkey Roost just tents! Me and piratewench1 are leaving our trailer at home. It should be cool at night and very comfortable in a tent. But if you want to be in a trailer they have sites for that just not real close.

Change of plans. We will be bringing our trailer. Since we have a new baby pet with special needs it will be easier to do in a trailer!

Sorry to hear that Krista. We were looking forward to seeing you again.

Anyway, I was thinking that I could bring the turkey frier burner that I have acquired for the morning breakfast boil. It might speed things up a little.

Fried turkey for brekky???? hmm:)

Boiler would be awesome! Especially since the last one that was loaned to me had more fuel leaking out of the valve than the burner! NOT GOOD!!!

Went over to Ginnie yesterday for a small spash-a-roonie. I checked in at the desk and we are the only group Ginnie has Halloween weekend , so we are in like flint. Again , I got the pavilion for Saturday.

River is down but still a little bit on the warm side (checked the temp over by the Ear yesterday). Lets wait and see after this cooler weather rolls in this weekend.

So we is all ship-shape on the Ginnie side :D

Tanx!
Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom