Faber vs worthington lp 108

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nathanb

Registered
Reaction score
Are there any significant characteristic differences between Faber's LP 108 vs. Worthington's LP 108 besides price? There specs seem very similar. Is there a difference in workmanship, manufacturing process that warrants the price gap between the two? I assume that they must trim out about the same underwater. Any help would be appreciated. I did a quick search of the boards and did not see any discussion of this topic. I'm fairly new to the forum and dive community as so forgive me if this has already been covered here.

Thanks,
Nathan

I own a pair of worthington lp 108's and like them. They are manufactured about 2 hours from my place. Do a forum search on the tanks, valves and bands forum. Then click on the xs scuba/ worthington steel cylinders thread. You will find some ifo there. Sorry don't know how to attach it to reply.

Can't help you on a 108 - my 85 Fabers dive like my 85 Worthingtons. They have to be manufactured pretty similarly. And man, the prices on the Worthingtons have been unreal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom