Everything Blue now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL... That's pretty funny. :)

Poor TGreene... He just got all this new, cool gear and it's freezing where he is at the moment... So it's all put together and is showroom-pretty. Nice stuff, for sure! :)

I keep telling him to take pictures, 'cause it shouldn't look like that much longer. :)

Tim, show 'em the photos! Y'all gotta see this stuff... Valve plugs that match the tank's paint... The works. :)

It's all downhill from here, Tim - at least, I hope it is. :)

Poor TGreene... He just got all this new, cool gear and it's freezing where he is at the moment... So it's all put together and is showroom-pretty. Nice stuff, for sure!
And I'm infuriated that it took so long for my hoses to arrive, because they kept me from being able to get in a couple of dives so far. :(

Y'all gotta see this stuff... Valve plugs that match the tank's paint... The works.
Hey, so I bought SHINY CANDYAPPLE RED TANKS before I knew any better and ever had any intention of diving confined spaces or overheads... As for the plugs, when I drop my tanks off at the LDS to be filled, we do need a way to differentiate mine from anyone else's. :D

Edge/HOG has begun offering classes to certify Tech divers to be able to work on their own HOG Regs. Once certified, we'll be able to buy the rebuild kits and work on our own and others' HOG Regs! :eyebrow:

-Tim

nope, just your own, i STRONGLY recommend you not take on the liability of working on other folks regs.

according to david rhea it's a g250v not an s555

Sorry I didn't clarify. The Halo is clearly the G250v but I had concerns over the Aura. On the site it said it was balanced but from the picture it is an unbalanced reg. I know now that is not the S555.

nope, just your own, i STRONGLY recommend you not take on the liability of working on other folks regs.

Agreed! :)

Hey, Edge... I love what you're doing. Thank you very much!

I'm still going to push for a non-turreted, sealed diaphragm first stage... Effectively, an Apeks DS4 or (better yet) Apeks ATX100 first stage...

Any hope of seeing something like that in the future?

The second stages - and the fact that you sell hoses to order - are completely bad to the bone. :)

I can't wait to try them out!

Yeah, well... I did the best with what God cursed me with. :D

How the heck are ya?

Not too bad - BTW still fossil gathering? Nice to see you around !

Nice to be here! :) I have NetDoc to thank for that. :)

Fossil hunting? Nah, not me... Shhhhh... :) Nope. Nuh-unh. :D Diving? Never heard of it. :D

Dunno anything about it. :D (Uses toes to slide 5 gallon bucket full of meg teeth under the captain's chair, but never loses eye contact...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom