Event: Blue Spring Dive & Lunch (6SEP)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also,

I am tracking this event on our meetup (link is in my sig) if you want to register and RSVP there please feel free :) Its a new scuba group: Central Florida Scuba Group.

Thanks!

Please reply with this list and add your name next to what you will be bringing. Thanks!!!

Burgers, Dogs, or Brats - Sel (some Burgers & Dogs)
Charcoal & lighter - Fox-Cousteau
Cooking tools
Napkins, Forks, Plates
Buns
Catchup, mustard, etc.
Drinks - Sel & Fox-Cousteau (Some Drinks)

Also, I have 2 non-diver guests that will come if there are other non-divers coming.
~ Sel
one diving guest, maybe 2 snorkelers ~ Fox-Cousteau

With the Gulf and Atlantic-- And the Keys all blown out due to tropical weather of many kinds, A picnic dive in Blue Springs sounds like a really good event. Lets see if we can pack the place out...

I think you can count me in on this dive! I haven't been in the water in a couple months because of crappy life-insanity. But I've finally moved & settled into my new apartment and I'm just about ready to rejoin the rest of the world again. :wink:

So, put me on the list!

I think you can count me in on this dive! I haven't been in the water in a couple months because of crappy life-insanity. But I've finally moved & settled into my new apartment and I'm just about ready to rejoin the rest of the world again. :wink:

So, put me on the list!

Sounds good Dixie :)

We'll be there.:cool2:

Please reply with this list and add your name next to what you will be bringing. Thanks!!!

Burgers, Dogs, or Brats - Sel (some Burgers & Dogs)
Charcoal & lighter - Fox-Cousteau
Cooking tools
Napkins, Forks, Plates
Buns :mooner:-Keith&Sharon (Burgers & Dogs)
Catchup, mustard, etc.
Drinks - Sel & Fox-Cousteau (Some Drinks)

Keith & Sharon
Only 1 diving

7 divers signed up in Lake Mary Dive Club, How many from BOaT group?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom