Eurojacks/SeaTech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vr24:
I'm down for that :) too.

How far out is the ledge really? And what should I expect to see there? How far past the end of the pier?

On the south side, the ledge is about a pier length and a half. Line up with the vertical on the first condo and go due east. On that course there is a nice hole on the backside of the "rubble", first reef, lots of tropicals. The ledge is about 4-6 foot relief out there.

If you want to spend any time out there, I'd recommend skipping the first "rubble" reef and doing a surface swim at least until the end of the pier.

Scuba_Jenny:
Now, who's still interested???

Still am! we could always freedive, conditions won't matter as much considering you'll have all the air in the world! Plus I need the practice; been lazy with carrying my air with me..

Conditions change very fast there. On one dive it went from beautiful florida summer with 1-2 waves to thunderstorm and ripping longshore current within half an hour. Totally unexpected. Part of florida during this season though.

1.5 hour BT - 2 knot current - 3' vis - thunderstorms - 600 yard swim.

I've done more than that with a hangover and no breakfast!

Uphill both ways too.

Orlando Eric:

Goes with my philosophy: any dive is a good dive! :-D

Orlando Eric:

I've done more than that with a hangover and no breakfast!

Uphill both ways too.

With an extra 50 LBS on your back :wink:

howarde:
With an extra 50 LBS on your back :wink:

And searching and pulling in your buddy's outboard from last night's partying :D

It's a nice underwater swim with my steel 130 and scooter.

Well, Eric, sounds like you want to join us too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom