Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

European championships have always been a bit weird with "rematches" later in the group stages reversing the original results. Most famously remember 1988, when USSR started by thumping Holland and ended by losing to them (getting thumped) in the final.

European championships have always been a bit weird with "rematches" later in the group stages reversing the original results. Most famously remember 1988, when USSR started by thumping Holland and ended by losing to them (getting thumped) in the final.

Remember it? Who could forget it? There are certain images that will forever be burned into my brain, no matter how hard I try to rid myself of them.

1631140.jpg

:D

Most famously remember 1988, when USSR started by thumping Holland and ended by losing to them (getting thumped) in the final.
How can I forget? :dutchflag:

ALLEZ LES BLEUS !
ALLEZ LES BLEUS !
ALLEZ LES BLEUS !
ALLEZ LES Bl..........

Shhhhhhh.. ! I came too late ! :11::confused:

:D

So did they....again. That was the worst I've seen France play since the 2002 World Cup.

So what is the vibe in France right now -- is Raymond Domenech walking on eggshells?

is Raymond Domenech walking on eggshells?

I hope they won't open his golden parachute.
I really hope that he's gonna stay.
I hope that he is going to suffer.
I hope that everybody will bash him every days of his poor life.
I hope that he is going to fall down like an old fat s***.
And finally i hope that he is gonna hang himself thrue his dirty neck to a hook !!!

And what else did you ask me ?
Oh yes ! Very good vibes in France now ! :D

I can only watch the first 30 minutes of today's game....then work intervenes....:(

I hope they won't open his golden parachute.
I really hope that he's gonna stay.
I hope that he is going to suffer.
I hope that everybody will bash him every days of his poor life.
I hope that he is going to fall down like an old fat s***.
And finally i hope that he is gonna hang himself thrue his dirty neck to a hook !!!

And what else did you ask me ?
Oh yes ! Very good vibes in France now ! :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
I love the vibes.

I can only watch the first 30 minutes of today's game....then work intervenes....:(

Don't worry about the first 30 minutes, Turkey is playing. Just see if you can sneak out for a few seconds around the 90th minute.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom