Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think in the United States, the European football is not popular?

It's not as popular as gridiron (American football). But's it's still my favorite sport! :D

Germany - Spain final. Not the final I had hoped for at the outset of the tournament but probably the second best (I was hoping for POR-NED).

My fingers are crossed for Spain.

well who will win today Germany or Spain.

my vote is for Germany.

I said 3-1 to Spain before the match. I'm sticking by it.

BOOOOYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! What a game! Not quite the 3-1 that you predicted ScubaTexan (although that would have been awesome) but this may well have been the most thrilling 1-0 game in a long time.

I really think Spain was the stronger team throughout and the fluent style that they've been playing in all of their games really came to beautiful finale in this game. It has to be said though that midway into the second half the Germans did a few interesting things that nearly swung the match. First of all Kuranyi came in for Hitzlsperger, swopping a midfielder for a forward and secondly Jansen who replaced Lahm started playing in an attacking midfielder position. This changed the German configuration significantly and for 10 minutes or so they were punching large holes through the Spanish defense. Once Spain capitulated by replacing Fabregas with Alonso and Silva with Cazorla, things changed back in their favour again.

Must have been one of the most interesting in-game changes to team configuration that I've seen in some time.

I didn't watch the game.

Went to see The Incredible Hulk and What Happens In Vegas. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom