Enjoying this weather...NOT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueeyz78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have to say...I am not enjoying this weather!!! I don't know about the rest of you, but the cold makes me very unhappy...:depressed:

SO right there with ya. Hate the cold. Thankfully I get to run away to Brasil on Saturday for 2 weeks of summer in the middle of winter :D

Thankfully I get to run away to Brasil on Saturday for 2 weeks of summer in the middle of winter :D

...TRYING...TO...SUPPRESS...THE...HATRED...

Wish I had someplace nice to look forward to. :D

BRRRRRRR:christmas:

Well it sucked here today I think It was around 82 and was breaking a bit of a sweat. I know what you mean though, I grew up in Texas, one day when I ice skated to work I knew I had enough. And at this perticular moment Ive got a daughter freaking out driving home on iced up loop-12 .

I can't stand the cold either (one of the reasons why I left Michigan after high school), but we'll be leaving for Bonaire Friday night (woo hoo), so I guess I can take the cold for a few more days.

Well it sucked here today I think It was around 82 and was breaking a bit of a sweat. I know what you mean though, I grew up in Texas, one day when I ice skated to work I knew I had enough. And at this perticular moment Ive got a daughter freaking out driving home on iced up loop-12 .

TEXAS :confused:, it was the upper 70's here Sunday and the mid 30's on Monday. The best thing is it usually doesn't last that long. I would not survive farther north :cold::sulkoff:

For all you people leaving for Blue water, and warmer temps.... Pleeeeaaaaase take me with you!

I HATE the cold, but I love it when they close school!!:D:D

I'm going to finish up my Christmas shopping, and get caught up on my laundry, Woo Hoo!

Rhonda

Yeah, enough is enough already. I moved here from Cleveland 3 years ago to get away from the cold. Good news is that it'll be back in the 70's on Thursday. Something to look forward to if you're not headed to blue water like me. :sad:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom