[emphasis] MEDICAL marijuana on Cozumel question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah worked as a roadie for years, and managed to live and play, with all the addicts during and since
and what it comes down to is lethargic dope smokers usually do not have enough brain cells to spare
backed up by their absolute denial of anything smart, that obviously shows that they started with less
Hoo boy, are you spouting stereotypes. Most consumers of cannabis are not like that at all, and I know quite a few of them who are scientists, engineers, teachers, managers, and accomplished musicians. They have plenty of functioning brain cells, I can assure you.

The PARANOIA of those I've met over decades you couldn't replicate after a week long bender
Stereotypical rebuttal combined with societal mental illness how to differentiate what is where

Sure there are plenty of good people out there on all sorts of stuff that may well bring out the
brilliance, but how brilliant could they really be, if they joined those brilliant enough without it

But from where I watch and not ever having read a thing about it, they-sure-are-S-L-O-W-E-R
Or perhaps, you and I inhabit a totally opposing alien demographic, like biZZaRRo JerRy LaNd

With the desire and some intestinal fortitude, maybe the natural high you can develop in your
brain having gotten off the S**t will put people in a better stead to tackle the next few years if
not it will have been an experiential detox, so go back to that crutch, that you think you enjoy

or easier still pretend that you're off it then go converse with those you enjoy conversing with

Better still converse with yourself like me

Assuming that you're on it which I'm not

There are millions of stories in the naked city, grab one and put your own fancy narrative to it

I'm stoned who's going to the shop for another dozen beers for six people for the fourth time
and one more bag of crisps, make it two?

Like my mother the darling used to exclaim, about me to her friends, “At least he's not in jail!”

I'm just chillin dudes, don't worry about it

“Mull up!”

“Mull up!”
To MULL UP is to chop up a session of Marijuana.

HD, you have an odd view, but I don't know much about it.

The PARANOIA of those I've met over decades you couldn't replicate after a week long bender
Stereotypical rebuttal combined with societal mental illness how to differentiate what is where

Sure there are plenty of good people out there on all sorts of stuff that may well bring out the
brilliance, but how brilliant could they really be, if they joined those brilliant enough without it

But from where I watch and not ever having read a thing about it, they-sure-are-S-L-O-W-E-R
Or perhaps, you and I inhabit a totally opposing alien demographic, like biZZaRRo JerRy LaNd

With the desire and some intestinal fortitude, maybe the natural high you can develop in your
brain having gotten off the S**t will put people in a better stead to tackle the next few years if
not it will have been an experiential detox, so go back to that crutch, that you think you enjoy

or easier still pretend that you're off it then go converse with those you enjoy conversing with

Better still converse with yourself like me

Assuming that you're on it which I'm not

There are millions of stories in the naked city, grab one and put your own fancy narrative to it

I'm stoned who's going to the shop for another dozen beers for six people for the fourth time
and one more bag of crisps, make it two?

Like my mother the darling used to exclaim, about me to her friends, “At least he's not in jail!”

I'm just chillin dudes, don't worry about it

“Mull up!”
...full of sound and fury, signifying nothing

Well you have been a voice of reason, and I'm still going to split my sides with laughter at those
booming boomer, without any understanding that it means the opposite in this context, of what
they think it means which in my eyes justify my thoughts, maybe it is only illiteracy, if only to me

There are real medical benefits with some ailments

I totally agree

My idea DandyDon, is that if you go to foreign places full of foreigners, abiding by their rules
by not behaving like a typical foreigner saves any heartache on top of what you'll get anyway

Is it also prescribed for mental illness?

Why would you say that? I would bet that "boomers" comprise a pretty large segment of the cannabis consuming population. They (we) grew up in the 60's, you know?

Because that's the generation that got brainwashed into "weed bad" by the government, which was using enforcement against it as a tool of systemic racism, while they were all giving themselves lung cancer with cigarettes. I've lived through the corrections to that as my generation came of age. But it's that generation that tends to wag their finger and shame people about it.

I don't blame them especially. You only have to look around at our current political climate to see how susceptible people are to propaganda.

Well you have been a voice of reason, and I'm still going to split my sides with laughter at those
booming boomer, without any understanding that it means the opposite in this context, of what
they think it means which in my eyes justify my thoughts, maybe it is only illiteracy, if only to me
You have a very unique way of writing.

Back
Top Bottom