[emphasis] MEDICAL marijuana on Cozumel question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny you can walk right up and buy steroids and all sorts of drugs, but cannabis....Nope
I know, right? Friend of mine went home with 90 benzo pills bought off the shelf in San Miguel. That **** will kill you. Alcohol is still a-okay everywhere. That kills countless people every year. Yet people get nuts about smoking a plant that you literally can't OD on. Nixon and crew did a great job brainwashing that generation.

Anyway, not intending to derail the thread, just thought it was humorous that somebody felt they had to come in and throw moral shame at people in a thread where OP was just asking for some specific advice.

🤣🤣
You obviously never attended a concert in the 60's or 70's
Much to my dismay. I was born the year Physical Graffiti came out. My favorite band of all time disintegrated when I was 6 years old. Maybe if Bonham had picked weed instead of vodka.... lol

I know, right? Friend of mine went home with 90 benzo pills bought off the shelf in San Miguel. That **** will kill you.
Everyone should read the thread posted by Dave D about a year or so ago that discussed the dangers of those showbox sized "pharmacies."
Alcohol is still a-okay everywhere. That kills countless people every year. Yet people get nuts about smoking a plant that you literally can't OD on. Nixon and crew did a great job brainwashing that generation.

Anyway, not intending to derail the thread, just thought it was humorous that somebody felt they had to come in and throw moral shame at people in a thread where OP was just asking for some specific advice.
It is very very hard to OD on THC if you smoke it. However, edibles have really changed things. People come here on a "pot holiday" and eat way too much. Some have ended up in the hospital.
Much to my dismay. I was born the year Physical Graffiti came out. My favorite band of all time disintegrated when I was 6 years old. Maybe if Bonham had picked weed instead of vodka.... lol
Had Bonham smoked rather than drank, I am left to wonder if he would have been the incredible force behind a drum kit.

@ggunn I have never brought an illegal substance across a border; however what I am told is that gummies are easily brought in when mixed with other toiletries. However, it sounds as if your friend wants a risk free experience and I am unsure if that exists.

@ggunn I have never brought an illegal substance across a border; however what I am told is that gummies are easily brought in when mixed with other toiletries. However, it sounds as if your friend wants a risk free experience and I am unsure if that exists.
To whom are you referring as my friend? I was advising someone whom I do not know that looking for marijuana while in Mexico might not be such a great idea.

Boomer detected.
Why would you say that? I would bet that "boomers" comprise a pretty large segment of the cannabis consuming population. They (we) grew up in the 60's, you know?

From what I've read, getting medical cannabis in Mexico, including Cozumel, is possible but a bit tricky. Your relative would need a prescription from a Mexican doctor. The process can be cumbersome because it involves proving the medical necessity and getting approval from the health authorities.
I just saw the dates on this thread... Holy Zombie Thread, Batman! :D

Funny you can walk right up and buy steroids and all sorts of drugs, but cannabis....Nope
Nowadays, in many places you can do just that.

Yeah worked as a roadie for a bit, and managed to live and play, with all the addicts, during and since
and what it comes down to is lethargic dope smokers usually do not have enough brain cells to spare
backed up by their absolute denial of anything smart, that shows obviously that they started with less

Back
Top Bottom