Emerging National Emergency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm not sure i know what your point is by now, and i think neither does anyone else
you've been writing to

these things will sort themselves out, they always do

H2Andy:
i'm not sure i know what your point is by now, and i think neither does anyone else
you've been writing to

these things will sort themselves out, they always do
The point is I made one mistake by using the Washington Post and New York Times as a reference assuming if they agreed my information was accurate and I retracted that statement when 6 days later it was discovered they both made a mistake, yet I’m still being called amateurish and a liar. I have further proven with actual documents that I am correct in another statement, but one website using faulting documentation that has been proven wrong by myself and the White House Media Affairs office has refused to retract their statement that I’m the one with misinformation. It makes one wonder why should you bother to be factual and look for the truth when people with an agenda prefer to believe what they want to believe regardless.

You could just make up what people want to hear and be a news reporter or better yet the next liberal prez canadate. How is your hysterical scream???

If someone wants to get information on a time line with URLS of documents and reports, I would be more than happy to assembale it and host it.

Thanks

Wildcard:
Again if you want to post facts, then back them up with creditable links.
Exhaust gases can't possable be "good" but is that the reason the world is warming, again?

looks like you guys are going to get hit again with Rita, how many is that this year so far?

Let me see, since R is the 18th letter, Im guessing about 18 named storms. Three I think have made land fall. When the ocean surface temp goes up just slightly, thats what happens. When it goes back down again, less storms will form. It's just the way nature works. Temps go up, temps go down. Happens on a regular cycle.

Wildcard:
Let me see, since R is the 18th letter, Im guessing about 18 named storms. Three I think have made land fall. When the ocean surface temp goes up just slightly, thats what happens. When it goes back down again, less storms will form. It's just the way nature works. Temps go up, temps go down. Happens on a regular cycle.

thats funny i thought i asked a civil question and was expecting an answer in return, not a flippant reply talking to my like i am an idiot.

i know how they work, i didn't know how you named them!

you are a true credit to your nation, if only we were as wise as you!

clive francis:
thats funny i thought i asked a civil question and was expecting an answer in return, not a flippant reply talking to my like i am an idiot.

i know how they work, i didn't know how you named them!

you are a true credit to your nation, if only we were as wise as you!

What wisdom?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom