Email :help:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AmyJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Help! I've posted this before, but haven't gotten an answer. Why can't I use the thread tools function to email a page to someone? I just get the error message saying I don't have access to that. Any ideas? Thanks

There are two settings in vbulletin that allow the "email this page to a friend" feature. One is global for the site that also controls reporting posts and a few other things. Since we can report posts, that would imply that the "email this page" feature is turned off for the registered users usergroup.

Since most of the forums are open for viewing by guests, you can always cut and paste a link to the thread you wish to send to a friend into a regular e-mail and send it that way, instead of sending directly through the site.

I have updated the registered user group to allow access to this feature. For those of you who have tried it before, there is a link entitled "Email This Page" on the "Thread Tools" drop down which can be used to tell your friends or associates about posts you feel may interest them.

Great!!!! Thanks so much!!! I frequently find good info here that I would like to share, and that seems to be the easiest way to do it. Appreciate your help!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom