El Galleon for non diver (ish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

racerx_

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I’m heading to puerto galera in Feb with my wife. Thinking about booking El Galleon (I was going back and forth between that and scandi divers). My wife dives but isn’t as fanatical as me so she’ll probably want to hang around the resort some times while I dive. Is el galleon a good choice for that?

@racerx_
The dive boat only goes out for 1 dive and most the sites are within 15 mins. Trip to Verde Island is the only exception and your wife should join in as well. Asia divers has faster boat to Verde.
Scandi divers is in Big La Laguna Beach which is slightly further away(5mins) from Sabang Beach where most of the shops are. If staying in Scandi bring a torch if going out for food/shop at night.
The beach of Sabang is history, replaced by concrete. So walking at night is less hazardous.

La Laguna Beach Club and Dive Centre is another option(next door to Scandi). Some of the rooms are very nice albeit pricey.

I’m heading to puerto galera in Feb with my wife. Thinking about booking El Galleon (I was going back and forth between that and scandi divers). My wife dives but isn’t as fanatical as me so she’ll probably want to hang around the resort some times while I dive. Is el galleon a good choice for that?
Hi Racerx,

I suggest try Casalay Resort in Puerto Galera...the resort has a resort like feel and lots of places to lounge for the Mrs.

www casalay.ph check it out buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom