El Cantil condo report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowwall:
Well, I'm booked for April 3-13 in PHC2-S. If you are thinking about going, try calling Albert before you book online. He was able to give me a lower price because we are within a couple of months and it wasn't booked yet. There may also be a cash discount. I don't know if this is always the case, it's certainly possible each of the unit owners has their own rules about what kind of deal he can make.

Of the generally recommended ops, who is willing to pick up at the El Cantil dock? I know Blue XTSea and Aldora do. If possible, I'd like one of the more leisurely big boat ops (that let you dive your own profile) like Careyitos or Anita Divers (both of whom require you to go down to La Caleta).

I ended up making my booking through Albert as well since the other deals I was finding for the time I was traveling were all for larger units, which although they were good deals for the unit, were still more space and $$ then what I needed. We wanted a 1bdrm and he found us a 2bdrm for a bit less then the 1bdrm unit price.

Most dive operators who offer pier pickup will come north of the Caleta to El Cantil to pick up. I dive with Living Underwater and they picked us up. Did you contact Careyitos and Anita Divers and ask for El Cantil? They might do it. Most do.

If you want a larger boat, try Betsy. I'm pretty sure she's mentioned using a larger boat in her posts. www.geocities.com/scubabetsy

Thanks for the replies so far. FYI, there are 4 of us diving together. I did contact Careyitos and Anita Divers. Both said they would not pick us up, although Raul of Anita Divers said they would cover the taxi to Caleta. I just e-mailed Betsy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom