Question Egypt Safety due ongoing War in the region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Red Sea in Egypt is the safest place on earth to dive right now, that's very very far from all the Mess
Based on what? How can you say it’s the safest place to dive on earth right now? I’m not saying it’s unsafe but there are many other fantastic places to dive in the world that are extremely safe and much farther away from conflict zones.

It is the liveaboard sinking capital of the world in recent years - I’ll give you that…😃

Based on what? How can you say it’s the safest place to dive on earth right now? I’m not saying it’s unsafe but there are many other fantastic places to dive in the world that are extremely safe and much farther away from conflict zones.

It is the liveaboard sinking capital of the world in recent years - I’ll give you that…😃
Actually based on many factors, still the safest with no causalities or fatalities, check here Accidents, Incidents, & Near Misses , the world is full of conflicts and anger is irrupting everywhere, am saying what i see and of course i respect your opinion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom