Effin Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe-Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Lil Bastage....

As soon as we landed on the back of the plane today at CSSP....lil effer hit my right earlobe and I swear he tried to bite it off. Now my earlobe hurts, is red and swollen.

You know, I'm all about protecting the environment and the little fishes, but I want to kill that one. Dead.

:m16::furious:

It's called a "hood". All the cool kids are wearing them. :D

Joe-Diver,
Congratulations on having an uber kewl doo rag. I don't have one of those. I am jealous. Sort of. Now to confirm what zzzKing said, I have a hood.

Ouch!!

Sorry. Didn't really mean for that to sound quite as snide & sarcastic as it did. I am just trying to have fun. I apologize if it sounded more harsh than that. No insult was intended. Just trying to have fun and remain informative.

Joe-Diver,
Congratulations on having an uber kewl doo rag. I don't have one of those. I am jealous. Sort of. Now to confirm what zzzKing said, I have a hood.

John,

I wasn't actually thinking of YOU when I mentioned the cool kids...

Craig, I knew that. I just threw myself into that group.

I just wanna belong man! ! !

My OUCH was intended and referring to the fishy nibbling the ear!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom