Effect of Color

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now, the biggest question---------keyshunter, you glad he's your EX-fil???........

Man, you got me tank, reg, and fins! (or hook, line, and sinker, if you will) The scientist in me jumped in with both feet and I didn't even think what day it was. Good one!

LOL, thanks for being a good sport. Interested in your avatar by the way. Website?

Well, I'm off to a baseball game so I'll wish you all a happy April Fool's Day! I think that several of the more serious sounding posts were just playing along, but in case you were thinking of heading to the pool to conduct your own tests, you can stand down.

Moderators, you probably ought to lock or delete this thread so it doesn't somehow spark a Pilot Fish outbreak some time down the road.

Been fun!
I'm mad at you...:no:

hah, not really, just kidding.you got me quiet well.
BTW, anyone notice that google is changing their name to Topeka?
:coffee:

Now, the biggest question---------keyshunter, you glad he's your EX-fil???........

I really miss the old guy who passed away some years ago. He was absolutely brilliant and for those intelligent enough to follow his explanations (he was not about to back up if you missed it the first time around) an absolute joy to be around. His daughter--not so much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom