EDGE T- Shirt Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are designing and screening some new shirts for the Edge line and thought we would get some feedback on a couple designs.

Let us know what you think! Chris will hopefully pull the trigger on a design soon. Feel free to submit your own design as well.
Edge-EDT-shirt.jpgEdge-EDT-shirt2.jpg

I like the Edge graphic, but neither catch phrase is all that great. Like the other poster I'd lean toward the first one for the same reason.

Quite frankly, neither has much appeal.

Will have to look when I get home. Work computer is shoping them so dark I can barely make out what they say. I can tell there's no "expert" in the graphics I see. I see Edge dive team and Edge Evaluation Dive Team. What am I missing. I like em both actually. What I can see of them on this piece of junk I'm using here on the job.

I like the Edge graphic, but neither catch phrase is all that great. Like the other poster I'd lean toward the first one for the same reason.

Chris wanted something with those sayings, or something similar.....I too, am not really feeling either of the phrases. Any ideas along the same lines?

We could to a wicked graphic with it, but how much is too much? Where do we get overkill on the Recreational line? What could you see on the shirt and be happy? We were trying to stay 1 -2 color to keep the cost down.

Great feedback so far!!

Chris wanted something with those sayings, or something similar.....I too, am not really feeling either of the phrases. Any ideas along the same lines?

We could to a wicked graphic with it, but how much is too much? Where do we get overkill on the Recreational line? What could you see on the shirt and be happy? We were trying to stay 1 -2 color to keep the cost down.

Great feedback so far!!

1-2 color is fine. Something along the lines of the HOG logo tee with a simple graphic would be fine. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the number of people that would prefer a loud "wicked" graphic is low. A simple tee that advertises the brand would be your best bet.

In the absence of a logo, as on the HOG tee, a simple catch phrase would work. Anything extolling the wearer as some sort of super experienced diver extraordinaire will not be as popular(unless they're free!!). I would not wear something that portrays me as being the member of some exclusive dive team, unless I was on said team, or experienced, or even something that simply identifies me as certified. A catchy motto developed for the brand would be great....

How about: "Taking HOG to(or over) the Edge", "Getting wet since...", "To the Edge and beyond"(corny), "Who needs Din when you have an Edge", or a play on the differences between the HOG and Edge lines.

I am looking to order a HOG tee, I would not order an Edge tee is they were sold as is.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Free tees help the creative process!:wink:

Just sayin'....

I do like "taking it to the EDGE"

Back
Top Bottom