EDGE T- Shirt Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

both are OK but i'd lose the "experienced diver" line. Sounds like you're begging to taken seriously.
besides...i have no idea what "experienced diver" means. I'm experienced with over 1000 dives. my friend is experienced with 50 dives.

i do need an Edge shirt to go with my Edge gear!

Something like this?
takinittothaEDGE.jpg

i'll just say 'thanks' for no nekkid girls and skulls. what is it with dive tshirt makers and nekkid girls/skulls? it's like a disease.

Mike, that seems very ...wait for it... Edgy. <groan> But I like it.

Possibly with Edge on the back, or vertically down the right side like a wall. That was actually my least favorite of my ideas. That '80s "Highway to the danger zone" song from Top Gun keeps running through my head when I see it.

I do like the black over charcoal.

What about:
EDGE
Been there, went over

With a name like Edge the possibilities are endless.

+1 on no Nekkid girls, skulls, frogs, etc... How did a frog become a logo for a maker of dive shirts?

Last edited:
Block lettering on the front:
Highly
Optimized
Gear

On the back
"Edge diving"

But I like #2 w/o the wannabe stuff.

"My reg is easier to re-build than this shirt" "Real gear for real divers" "My regulator went to 150ft and all I got was this t-shirt"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom