Economy Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While Barracuda is a very basic hotel, it is clean, safe, convenient, and rooms have min-fridges.

And lots of hot water.😀

$127 a day seems kind of steep for a 5 day package but there has been inflation. Several years back @jonhall did an excellent spreadsheet comparing the various dive shops on the island, Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel
It would be great if it could be updated for 2023-24 season
Its $105 per day plus the 16% tax plus the $6.00 per day marine park fee.

For your dive shop I would recommend Tres Pelicinos and then stay at one of the smaller hotels near the shop. Then you meet at the shop and get the free ride to the marina

Hey y'all I'm about to do a similar trip in the next week or two and wanted to say this thread has been a gold mine. Many thanks to @Melissa Flinn for the post-trip follow-up and all the other contributors. 👏

Hey y'all I'm about to do a similar trip in the next week or two and wanted to say this thread has been a gold mine. Many thanks to @Melissa Flinn for the post-trip follow-up and all the other contributors. 👏
Don't expect any of those prices to be accurate. Prices everywhere have increased exponentially.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom