Eating and Drinking While Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miketsp:
Of course, but if you sell it I get 50%. :D
LOL! Heck I practically have to pay for the priviledge of teaching, wanna cover 50% :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

They used to sell camelbacks called SCUDA about a decade ago, dunno if they're still around.

The first time I tried drinking underwater I was scrounging the docks looking for goodies that got dropped/thrown in. Being a popular spot with the kids, it wasn't long 'till one tried to claim the half a 6-pack I just brought up so the bottles promptly went back to the bottom where they were sent floating back up to the surface after being swilled. *burrp*
Don't try this at home kids, I'm a professional. :wink:

CBulla:
Nomad - sounds like Weeki Wachee Springs! Nearly 60 years of Mermaid entertailment :D

GDI - I've never done the eat/drink thing, but I have been pondering a camelback with me while fossiling or diving nitrox to offest the cotton mouth of the 60+ minute dives I do... food probably isn't a bad idea. :)

WHOO HOOOO! I'm likin' those mermaids....

The real questin is

Has anyone actually had a good time diving, if you know what I mean?

If you dive in a spring run.
And other divers are also in the spring pool.
And suppose there is a cave supplying the flow.
And in this cave are even more divers.
All of which are actually upstreamfrom the pool/run.
And you sneak a little drink.
So,are the statistics true?

I mean that 9 out of 10 divers pee in their wetsuits,and 1 out of 10 are liars??
Just wondered about that statistic I keep reading about on wetsuit posting concerning whether to buy or rent wetsuits.

D1V3R:
yep, its the only think i'll drink UW (exept for spring water)
I thing you meant, "the only think i'll dring UW" :D

Back
Top Bottom