Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87:
Add sausage and about 3 more sacks and you can have a party. I may have to check my schedule. What they chagre you for mudbugs there in Alabama????

Quite a bit more than you're paying :light:

algulfdiver:
Maybe seadoggirl can donate the fish she gets on Sat. for a fish fry on Sun.:rofl3:

Okay, now i'm feeling guilty. Maybe I can blow off Sunday fishing or if you guys are starting in the p.m. I can be back to shore. Also I have a freezer full of snapper if you guys are serious about a fish fry.:blinking:

We'll probably be meeting at 2PMish if we want to dive the high slack tide at 3:17PM, so you can probably still get a 6 hour trip in if you think you can get yourself out of bed early.

Donna, it sounds like Mat is trying to twist your arm.....if he doesn't quit giving me a hard time about my being geographically challenged when it comes to the panhandle beaches I think the two of us need to gain up on him and find an appropriate reprimand for him....got any suggestions?:D

Panhandle? This dive is on the Alabama side of the line, you really ARE geographically challenged! LOL :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Panhandle? This dive is on the Alabama side of the line, you really ARE geographically challenged! LOL :D

I was speaking in generalities man......................that's it......you're gonna get it now..........I see it right now...you like the bullwhip don't you....I only pull it out for the really smart***'s but you are beggin for it....:D

Donna can't save her boytoy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think MDB would hold him while I flogged him!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom