Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87:
Add sausage and about 3 more sacks and you can have a party. I may have to check my schedule. What they chagre you for mudbugs there in Alabama????

A couple of weekends ago I gave $16.00 for about five pounds and trust me they were nothing to brag on

seadoggirl:
Okay, now i'm feeling guilty. Maybe I can blow off Sunday fishing or if you guys are starting in the p.m. I can be back to shore. Also I have a freezer full of snapper if you guys are serious about a fish fry.:blinking:

Can I put in a order for some fresh Trigger fish if you should happen across one? Did I ever tell you that you were my favorite Dixie Diver I’m not use to this but I’m trying to suck up here

SuPrBuGmAn:
Panhandle? This dive is on the Alabama side of the line, you really ARE geographically challenged! LOL :D

Man you better give it up she seems challenged in more ways than Geographically :rofl3:

Okay, I concede....it was a slip of the tongue...or the fingers(typing you know):wink: .....I do know that the Alabama coast and the Florida coast both have beaches and I do know that obviously the location you speak of having a clean up dive for earth day (Perdido Pass) is on the Alabama coast. I also concede that I must have a guide to not only get me to the beach but guide me on the beach dive. My sense of direction sucks....Now...what else have we picked on Denise about today...she is blonde, she can't read good, she posts alot, she talks alot of nonsense......

.............................but because she is a lady pirate and pirates tie men up and flog them till they beg for mercy......ye are all trying to out do each other to see who gets to go first....:D

denisegg:
Okay, I concede.... I also concede that I must have a guide to not only get me to the beach but guide me on the beach dive. My sense of direction sucks....Now...what else have we picked on Denise about today...she is blonde, she can't read good, she posts alot, she talks alot of nonsense......

.............................but blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....:D

sorry, all I heard was your faults :D :mooner:

photohikedive:
when is this cleanup dive?

Oh you want to be next in line after Mat....huh? :D

panhandvr:
i think you would have to find your way there first ...

I'll just beat the directions out of you:D

photohikedive:
when is this cleanup dive?

April 22nd, high tide is 3:17PM, so we'll be meeting around 2-2:30PM or so, look back a couple pages for verification. Stupid thread is out of whack again.

Back
Top Bottom