Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Someone just call me when its final. I cant follow this thread for two more weeks! Denise has done it again!

sorry bandy, and mat, the woman is irrisistable, I just can't resist commenting on her...... um, "wit"

Now...back to cleaning up........I'm gonna need something besides my little sissy knife to cut throats (I mean nets, lines, etc):D on the earth day clean up dive.

Although cutting some throats that day might help clean up the earth...:D ................Jon, now see what you have done...your old avatar has put evil thoughts into my head that were never there before.:D

wha.. i havent said a word . dont hate because you are geographically challenged. im to preoccupied with this darn avatar crap ..

panhandvr:
wha.. i havent said a word . dont hate because you are geographically challenged. im to preoccupied with this darn avatar crap ..

What now? You can't get Freddy back either? :shakehead

Since it has already been established that I am geographically challenged, my knowledge of the facilities is nonexistant as well. Does this dive site have facilities as in a bathroom, showers, picnic tables, pavilions, etc., easy beach acess, how far do you have to carry your gear and how hard is the dive?

denisegg:
Since it has already been established that I am geographically challenged, my knowledge of the facilities is nonexistant as well. Does this dive site have facilities as in a bathroom, showers, picnic tables, pavilions, etc., easy beach acess, how far do you have to carry your gear and how hard is the dive?

All of the above the dive is simple during slack tide. We do have a problem with them Bulls in the pass nothing a big stick cant take care of and a large hood to cover the blonde hair they sure do like blonde hair. You being new to this dive with the sharks and all don’t worry about a knife your local guide will have one. We learnt a long time ago all we need to do is to reach over and cut a hamstring of the newbie and we don’t have much trouble out running the bulls:wink:

All jokes aside you will enjoy the dive and see some Marine life to boot

Tom,
Did you say Bulls?......did somebody say something about shore duty?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom