Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panhandvr:
wha.. im to preoccupied with this darn avatar crap ..

Jon is preoccupied and he is a newbie...if you see a bull you can make him bait(I mean wait...yea wait until the coast is clear):D

haha gee thanks i now pronounce chivalry dead every man or woman for themselves. Ill make sure to tie a bag of chum on your ankle.. cool cant wait to see some sharks its been a while

panhandvr:
haha gee thanks i now pronounce chivalry dead every man or woman for themselves.

You were going to be chivalrous? I thought chivalry was dead....especially among male divers.:D I take back the shark thing....I will gladly allow a man to carry all my gear for me, set it up, help me on with it, guard and guide me in the water, help me out of the water, help me out of my gear, spread a towel for me to lay out in the sun, cook for me and bring it to me, rinse my gear and take it back to my trailor....did I leave anything out? If so feel free to continue to be chivalrous and accomodate me.:wink:

Denise = :ignore:

photohikedive:
I'll never get tired of seeing this!

It will never happen...only in your dreams...and I don't want to be in Jon's dreams....he knows Freddie:maniac:.......and anyway....I've got to be good to Jon for now, at least until after Earth Day...he has agreed to be "chivalrous" to me (see definition above):D

BRANDY:
Someone just call me when its final.

It is just too funny that you say this when you first change your avatar to Addy sitting on the potty....:D

panhandvr:
no no no your talking about slavery ... I humbley decline your request.

Who said anything about a "request"? :wink:

o so your making demands now? this isnt even your thread.

Now whatever gave you the idea that I was demanding? Why, I'll quote someone from another thread who said I was as "sweet as chocolates":wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom