Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
HEY KENTLY!!! long time no see. when are you coming down this way. before Vortoberfest I hope

Yea, I'm ready to get out of these Quaries up here, they're killing me.

You ever get your Pirate Flag? :peepwalla

You don't sound too happy about it....:huh:

I cant go tommorow? im on dad patrol maybe this weekend if you guys get anything going . I did morrison and cypress on the 31.

I can't dive this weekend and next weekend....I work for myself preparing tax returns and my boss won't let me off...she can be a real pain in the butt sometimes ....I forget what # she is. :D

The next weekend is the the Earth Day clean up dive on the 22nd and you (Jon) already have your work cut out that day waiting on me. :wink:

I will be doing some spring diving the last weekend in April. PHD is offering his smoker again, but says he is not going to do the cooking....like he would really let someone else have the honors...those guys were fighting over who was going to get to cook for me on March 25th when we were at Morrisons (someone started a rumor about the cook getting a kiss):wink: ...and I must say these guys know how to cook....So I'm game for another cookout at Morrisons if anyone else wants to.:)

count me in for the springs . LOL i think i sprang my knee and um err my back too yeah thats it ...

panhandvr:
count me in for the springs . LOL i think i sprang my knee and um err my back too yeah thats it ...

Oh don't you even think about it!!!! You can't pull that on me!! You're not getting out of waiting on me on the 22nd!!:D Speaking of which, what time do I need to be there so that you can start unloading my gear?:D

photohikedive:
no, look at me, thrilled......

Eh?

You saying mine's cooler than your's? :D

denisegg:
Oh don't you even think about it!!!! You can't pull that on me!! You're not getting out of waiting on me on the 22nd!!:D Speaking of which, what time do I need to be there so that you can start unloading my gear?:D

you going to have him repack the trailer too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom