Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kentley:
Eh?

You saying mine's cooler than your's? :D

tough call..... this one IS pretty cool. and I was the one that picked it out, at a road side flag shop (well, it was kinda a shop, it was out of a trailer, with a tarp, and a little table.)

photohikedive:
you going to have him repack the trailer too?

Why panhandvr agreed to way more than that::D

denisegg:
I will gladly allow a man to carry all my gear for me, set it up, help me on with it, guard and guide me in the water, help me out of the water, help me out of my gear, spread a towel for me to lay out in the sun, cook for me and bring it to me, rinse my gear and take it back to my trailor....did I leave anything out? If so feel free to continue to be chivalrous and accomodate me.:wink:

denisegg:
I will gladly allow photohikedive..... help me out of my gear, and my bathingsuit, spread a towel for me to lay me, out in the sun, cook for me and bring it to me, rinse my gear and take it back to my trailor....did I leave anything out? If so feel free to continue to be chivalrous and accomodate me.
:11:

dear gawd woman, I am happy with MDB, you STILL CAN'T HAVE ME!!!!

ll thanks for taking up the slack phd . due to unfortunate and chronic injuries im permanantly unable to help anyone. LOL

photohikedive:
:11:

dear gawd woman, I am happy with MDB, you STILL CAN'T HAVE ME!!!!

I assure you she can have you and with my condolences...:D

Is there any way to "edit" PHD and make him disappear?:wink: I guess I need to ask him since he seems to be so good at "editing" for other people....:D

panhandvr:
due to unfortunate and chronic injuries im permanantly unable to help anyone. LOL

It will be unfortunate for me to have to inflict chronic injuries on you Aprill 22nd if you don't do my bidding.:wink:

denisegg:
It will be unfortunate for me to have to inflict chronic injuries on you Aprill 22nd if you don't do my bidding.:wink:

there goes the egg..... she heard the word, chronic

funny0364.jpg

Bajesus,

Did someone not recieve enough attention as a child?

kentley:
Bajesus,

Did someone not recieve enough attention as a child?

ya know, now that you mention it, it was tough being me. sister was always doing something to get attention, and my little brother......

ohhhhh, you meant that Egg lady. um, er, yeah, her

Yes, I was the middle child and....oh, NVM....you were talking about PHD :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom