Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW you could use the thread I Started for YOU.
It really hurt's when you give and give and never really are appreciated:( :( :( :(

offroaddiver:
uh if you left now... 8pm you'd be here at 2 am maybe... still you'd be welcome to come eat just wear your dive skin and you can have a plate.

BRANDY:
Im also glad to see you have repented your sin's , and have confessed to your wrong doing'sssssss.
I only turned you in for your own good and hope it makes you a better person. Let's just call it an INTERVENTION that had to be done before you dragged everyone down with you.

Alright Brandy, I confess..I showed up at your house at 2 am in my birthday suit! :wink:

I said I was sorry!!!! I got confused...I drove South instead of North....offroad said dive skin(I thought he said skin)....but at least I got the time right!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You didn't have to call the local authorities.....I stay in enough trouble with them as it is!!!:D

BRANDY:
It really hurt's when you give and give and never really are appreciated:( :( :( :(

I have already thanked you for the hankerchief you gave me to cover up with!!:wink:

:shakehead First and second post after redemtion and she fell head first off the WAGON:shakehead

photohikedive:
did you expect any other outcome?

I'm sure he did when he answered his doorbell at 2am..:D

denisegg:
Alright Brandy, I confess..I showed up at your house at 2 am in my birthday suit! :wink:

I said I was sorry!!!! I got confused...I drove South instead of North....offroad said dive skin(I thought he said skin)....but at least I got the time right!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You didn't have to call the local authorities.....I stay in enough trouble with them as it is!!!:D

uh huh. when are you not finding an excuse to run around in your skin?????

photohikedive:
uh huh. when are you not finding an excuse to run around in your skin?????

just so there is no further confusion..which one are you talking about..skin or dive skin?:D

denisegg:
just so there is no further confusion..which one are you talking about..skin or dive skin?:D

well, we all know how you love attention...

and how you love yourself....

how many people think she would actually restrain herself to a dive skin?

photohikedive:
love...
and love....
restrain?

Yes please restrain yourself PHD, you are embarrassing yourself and me...:D

Back
Top Bottom