Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndndiver:
What is scary though is when my territory takes me to places I swear were in Deliverance. I don't think Alabama claims some of those places!! :D

Speaking of Deliverance.....you have got to read this thread...it is where a gang of us went to a place you so speak of..

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=172567 :rofl3: :rofl3:

It was hilarious!!!

ndndiver:
I'm not sure which would be better the dive or the entertainment value :D Things that make you go hmmm!

:popcorn: Got you curious now....that was only one of our adventures!! You should have been at Morrisons last Sunday...we had a gator hunt!!:D

I do believe that some things, although probably really cool to see, should not be actively sought. Large gators while diving probably fall into that category much like seeing a female impersonator contest .....curiosity says uhhhh ok and reality says very very bad idea!!!! :11:

Come On Guy's And Gals These Threds Are Useless With All This Bull S***.
Don't You Think?

Hey Gary,
I didn't start it, Bugman did :D . He is always causing trouble somewhere with all his nonpertinent to diving talk :wink: I was only trying to make an enthusiastic new scubaboarder feel welcome and help another one that couldn't find his avatar (still hasn't found it).:D

Okay, so back to topic. Since you are sponsoring this clean up, where are we going to have it, when, and what is your shop going to feed us?:D

:no now, now. if there were an award for the best thread hijacker on Scubaboard you would be money...I believe you have your very own thread now,in which you may cause trouble. Im still in for the clean up avatar and all.:D

Me too!! I want to go ....I want to go.....I'm in... (right ndndiver):D

Back
Top Bottom