Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Comon now :p There would be Dive-n-Dine's every weekend if you looked like that. :D

You just lost two of your :10: :10: ....and I do a pretty mean dance to the Pussy Cat Dolls music :eyebrow: ..it is just something about rum and the beat of that music :wink: ...
.......too bad you won't get to see it now...:D

panhandvr:
lol well I thought I had too many for dinner when I saw ol He Man .. looks like you may have to wait another day haha .. blah dry weekends suck . I guess rum will have to do .

The first thing I thought of when I saw those avatars was....WHAT did Jon do? He must have fried the whole system trying to download his avatar!!:D
So I see you decided to try the rum instead of redbull and grey goose.....now that's what I'm talking about....:wink:

mwhities:
OMG STOP! You made me pee my pants!!!

:wink:

Michael

So what's new Michael? :wink:

denisegg:
So ndndiver, reckon you'll be able to go:wink:

(okay, so I just have to tease you since you're also from Sweet Home Alabama...consider yourself initiated now):D

I'm almost sure I want to go, I think! I'm glad someone noticed how anxious I am. (SHHHHH) Don't tell anyone I'm from Sweet Home Alabama. Being born and raised in Baltimore, MD i am back peddling on all the Alabama jokes as it is :14:

Actually checking in on the board now eh? ndndiver, I'm telling you, ScubaBoard will get you diving a hellovalot more than you were before. :)

ndndiver:
Don't tell anyone I'm from Sweet Home Alabama. Being born and raised in Baltimore, MD i am back peddling on all the Alabama jokes as it is :14:

There is nothing wrong with Sweet Home Alabama.....now letting the locals know you were born and raised in Baltimore.....that could become a problem..:wink:

denisegg:
There is nothing wrong with Sweet Home Alabama.....now letting the locals know you were born and raised in Baltimore.....that could become a problem..:wink:

There is not a day that goes by which I don't hear, at least twice, "you ain't from round hear are ya?" They're already on to me, and sometimes it makes me nervous! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. lol What is scary though is when my territory takes me to places I swear were in Deliverance. I don't think Alabama claims some of those places!! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Actually checking in on the board now eh? ndndiver, I'm telling you, ScubaBoard will get you diving a hellovalot more than you were before. :)

Absolutely!! I'm always looking for the opportunity to dive! And I have to admit I do get a kick out of some of these posts. :14:

I sitll don't claim the place :) I think the beach is the only reason I haven't tried escaping.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I sitll don't claim the place :) I think the beach is the only reason I haven't tried escaping.

I'm with ya! I think we both belong in S. Florida somewhere with a boat and plenty of time amnd cash to dive!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom