Earth Day Dive clean up- Split off (Off topic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well thank you Mat. That does help my feelings.....I was afraid I was the only one who didn't see it.....:D

I don't see it either. Of course, I'm so shakie right now since I haven't dove in FOREVER, I can't really see much. : |

Michael

That's three against one Jon.....you sure you are sober yet? :D And it sounds so cool.....I Want To See It!!!!!!:) :)

Maybe that evil villain avatar you had before shreaded this one up!!:wink:

Bah, doesn't matter now anyway, looks like the avatars will be screwed up for atleast until April Fools Day is over.

I kinda like mine! Can I keep it?

Michael

mwhities:
I kinda like mine! Can I keep it?

Michael

No, your avatar must suit your personality or looks in some way:D

Now me on the other hand...:wink:

lol well I thought I had too many for dinner when I saw ol He Man .. looks like you may have to wait another day haha ... Im feeling a bit shakey myself the tides have sucked this weekend ,at least I got a bit of a shore dive in Fri am..i may do cypress again if it doesnt rain tommorow. blah dry weekends suck . I guess rum will have to do .

denisegg:
No, your avatar must suit your personality or looks in some way:D

Now me on the other hand...:wink:

OMG STOP! You made me pee my pants!!!

:wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom