Dumb color choice question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheAlmightyHubbard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not exactly tech but I'm undecided and bored so I'm gonna ask you guys. Sorry if this doesnt go here.

My fins/mask/snorkel/2nd stage are blue. BCD is black with some silver. computer and octo are yellow.

im gonna get a cheap wetsuit just in case in gets chilly... the only diving ive done was during the summer in south florida so the waters are nice, but i have a gift certificate and already own all the other goodies so i figure why not get one of these since theyre cheap and supposedly good quality.

http://www.diversdirect.com/scuba-diving/evo-3mm-mens-jumpsuit/
now, i cant decide if i want the all black one, or the blue/black... what do you guys think? you can preview the colors below the main pic.

unfortunately i wont be doing any diving until i return from iraq in august. :(

But that's only for visibilities sake, you can't miss me looking like a giant bumble bee.:D

Not exactly tech but I'm undecided and bored so I'm gonna ask you guys. Sorry if this doesnt go here.

My fins/mask/snorkel/2nd stage are blue. BCD is black with some silver. computer and octo are yellow.
im gonna get a cheap wetsuit just in case in gets chilly... the only diving ive done was during the summer in south florida so the waters are nice, but i have a gift certificate and already own all the other goodies so i figure why not get one of these since theyre cheap and supposedly good quality.

EVO 3MM MENS Full Scuba Dive Wetsuit
now, i cant decide if i want the all black one, or the blue/black... what do you guys think? you can preview the colors below the main pic.

unfortunately i wont be doing any diving until i return from iraq in august. :(

I would say 4 of your items are blue and only 2 of your other items are yellow so I would go with the yellow suit. This way to even out the look. Actually I am just a really big fan of anything yellow or orange and since orange wasn't a choice I said yellow. :D

I'll vote blue; looks good and may keep the octo more visible against the darker colors.

I'm a sucker for color themes too, I'm going for red and black. Hell, I'm waiting an extra month for the wetsuit I want to come out in red/black. (Well, and also I'm broke)

Weel, they say that black never goes out of fashion - and if you ever change the colors of your other stuff, black goes with everything! Including black...hee hee :D

I've heard that blue attracts hungry sharks. They think that anything blue is food. Anyone know for sure?

Back
Top Bottom