DUI DOG Demo Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

g1138

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just pre-registered for June 8th, Saturday. Anyone else planning to go that day? It'd be nice to meet other fellow scubaboard members.

It's usually a couple $ cheaper if you get tickets in advance from your dealer, but they usually seem to take walk-ups. If you're a larger size, get there early since XXL and up sizes seem to be limited...

I think/have heard it's safer to register in advance, in case they fill up to capacity.
Myself and about 4 other friends have already registered for the 8th.

$10 advance fee or $15 at the counter the day of. Includes full line of DUI drysuits/undergarments to try at your disposal, BBQ lunch, and instructor supervision.
You do need to bring your own gear, everything except for the exposure protection. Gloves are probably a good idea too in case you don't want/can't work with the DUI zip gloves.

Here's the link, you can sign up on the DUI website instead of going to the host dealer.
http://www.dui-online.com/duidemotour.html

Select your day, and location (Monterey, CA).
You can also sign up for the dinner event, which last year I think was held at Backscatter.

DUI usually will have standard 5mm neoprene gloves available in addition to 3 zip glove models. The also have a selection of fins to use if your test suit requires that Rockboots be used and your fins won't fit.

Also...In Pelham, AL the DUI walk-up cost was $15 versus $10 for advance purchase. If you showed your DAN card, you got two tickets for the price of one. A friend could use it or you could use it the next day. Not sure if that offer is available at every event.

Back
Top Bottom