DSS (Deep Sea Supply)---Warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tobin is a smart guy who makes innovative products but has no idea about customer service
Good summary. Imagine what DSS could have done if he'd hired someone for customer service and sales.

Tobin is a smart guy who makes innovative products but has no idea about customer service

He has no clue about how to deal or interact with people.

Imagine what DSS could have done if he'd hired someone for customer service and sales.

And stayed locked up in the closet in the warehouse few miles away from the office and from people.

Who is currently making bladderless wings? I have not been able to find one.

Here's BC BUSTER

full.jpg

It's the current best bit of dive gear I've got

BEWDIFUL

See the sack on the table, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha "POOF"

and out pops this, my B.U.M. Breathing Underwater Machine

full.jpg

another current best bit of dive gear I've got

I'm very familiar with the 1992 IBM incident. It was only one division, and IBM fired the CEO as a result. Also, it's very likely a major factor that windows is so popular today. That year, OS/2 2.0 was released and windows 3.0. If IBM had been supporting and promoting OS/2 which was superior in every possible way, Microsoft probably would not be the monster it is today. It was 8 more years before Microsoft released Win2k which was roughly comparable to OS/2 2.0.

Man I miss OS/2. :( 3.0 was a fantastic OS. And I agree, superior to windows in every single way.

Who is currently making bladderless wings? I have not been able to find one.

Not sure why you want one but I think the Halcyon Traveler is bladderless, like their old Pioneer wing

L
Man I miss OS/2. :( 3.0 was a fantastic OS. And I agree, superior to windows in every single way.

I started using OS/2 2.0 Beta back in 1990... all the way to Warp 4.52 and WSFeB into the early 2000’s. Retired my last OS/2 server for a client in 2006! I don’t miss it, but it took a while to be able to say that... I do still miss REXX... (For a bet I think I could put my hands on an OS/2 CD in about 15 minutes...)

There’s no *way* I’m sorting through 25 pages of complaining to find out how in the world that came up... but at a guess it has something to do with the Venn diagram of IBM, DSS and customer service...

I just couldn’t let that go by without a brief remembrance myself...

Here's BC BUSTER

View attachment 506162

It's the current best bit of dive gear I've got

BEWDIFUL

See the sack on the table, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha "POOF"

and out pops this, my B.U.M. Breathing Underwater Machine

View attachment 506163
another current best bit of dive gear I've got
Hi
Nice front RB you got there :)
Can we get more details?
Dolphin scrubber?
Home made CL I suppose as you have a nice sewing machine :)
Gas intake in a single port like the Triton?
Hoses loop from Triton or from...Switzerland?:)
Thanks

I mean, around here, there seems to be an abundance of talented crafts-people who would be happy to sew a proper zipper into a simple nylon bag AND genuinely be happy to do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom