DSS (Deep Sea Supply)---Warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! I didn't think my "no soup for you" analogy was that dead-on.
It has actually happened more than once. Kind of funny when you think about it.

Wow! I didn't think my "no soup for you" analogy was that dead-on.

I thought you knew.

Now that is funny,

Bob

Guess what happened to REAL soup nazi? CFO hated paying taxes in NYC, failed to pay them and entire chain was shutdown. And he went to the big house. I used to go there frequently; I knew Al and Tobin was much worse.

Guess what happened to REAL soup nazi? CFO hated paing taxes in NYC, failed to pay them and entire chain was shutdown. And he went to the big house. I used to go there frequently; I knew Al and Tobin was much worse.

Was the soup good though?

It was good soup, but not as great as the line seemed to indicate. We went a couple of times so that we could say we had soup there because it was a famous location. This was in the pre-selfie era, else I'd have one to show you.

Was the soup good though?

Soup was meh. Location was convenient. I never understood the whole thing. Driven mostly by Seinfeld hype. Tobin sold a quality product.

Back
Top Bottom