Drysuits: trilam vs. Cordura (i.e. TLS350 vs. CLX450)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Usually the thing is draped over my ironing board or lying on the floor somewhere... I think I will buy one of those cheap duffel "roll" bags that people use for the gym...pretty cheap and naturally the same shape as a rolled drysuit. Or, maybe I can score one of those hockey bags so I can fit the boots, undergarment, etc. in there too..

O-ring,

You can also try one of the Dry Bags - keep your undergarments and DS all in one dag.

During our DIR-F class = AG thought the 450 was to constricting and binding. Kinda like a straight jacket.

Eric

Maybe I will try one of those...I have a small one that I use on boats for my dry clothes, camera, etc. but maybe I will try a bigger one for the suit.

During our DIR-F class = AG thought the 450 was to constricting and binding. Kinda like a straight jacket.
Yeah, AG thinks a lot of things...the 450 works for me and my diving just fine.

Did you see him and GI3 going back and forth over the suits on Quest? Man that was one of the funniest threads I had read in a while...

Yea - Very Funny. Could you see a East Coast vs West Coast riff happening? How Hip Hop? :)

Eric

Yeah, are you down with the east sieeede?

Dude,

Yup, Yup ! down with the East Side DIRers

Eric :)

Diver42.

It was on the Quest list. Are you on that list? If not PM, I can see If I can dig them out.
Eric

Back
Top Bottom