Drysuit giveaway at Dutch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Always Breath

Registered
Reaction score
I was at Dutch Springs in Pennsylvania this past weekend and there was a banner annoucing a free drysuit giveaway on October 8th and 9th. Does anyone have any info about it?

I think they're having a BARE drysuit demo that weekend, so maybe there's a raffle. Or it could be one of the prizes for the treasure hunt for that particular month, but I think they usually do those drawings at the end of the month.

J.

I spoke with the shop who is co-sponsoring it. 1 877 scuba usa in NJ. The suit will be raffled in conjunction with the BARE drysuit demo day. All you have to do is go there that weekend to enter. I called them at 1-877-728-2287. The link is

http://www.1877scubausa.com/FreeDrysuit

There will several of us there this weekend. I'm going up on Sunday to test drive the Bare Tech Dry. Johnny Rocket, Grunzter and possible Hambleto will be up for the weekend. The setup on the penisula side, just below the toilette cluster. Hope to meet up with you guys.

Hey If anybody is going to Dutch Springs this weekend from Manhattan I would be willing to pay for gas for a ride Have a vespa but DS is just out of range

If not will be on the boats out of bklyn

tnx

I probably will show up for a couple of minutes on Sunday, but not to dive... I have to pick up friends at the airport at 10:40 am.

I might show Saturday. I'm booked on a boat trip,
but my crystal ball says its iffy at best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom