Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike - congrats on taking the plunge! It sounds (and looks) like you had a grand time. I remember my first drysuit dive, and it was so hard to go back to diving wet after that.

Jim,

It looks like Mike and I will be there Sat. Lets all plan on meeting up in the morning at BW and getting a couple of dives in!

-R

Pending our project's bug count making it to an appropriate level and my girlfriend signing off on a day out, I'd love to meet up with you guys. Especially now that Mike is dry, and will be as excited about the second dive of the day as I am. :D

Mike,
Relax dude! inflatables don't sink:D.
they just crawl at a snails pace due to the hundreds of pounds of water in the hull.:shocked2:
Oh yeah, thanks Jeff for helping out with the new drain plug since the shops had closed by the time we made it back in.

Hey Ron,

Yeah I remember Kent said inflatables don't sink but that wasn't what I was thinking about... I was thinking okay boat is snailing along and I want to do a second dive with Jeff or John and at this pace I'll never make it back to the dock, yeah right who am I kidden...

I was thinking sinking boat we are all doomed and I'm going to be Leonardo Decaprio when he dies in the middle of the ocean in frigid waters, yes I have a drysuit but no air to keep me insulated...

Dude when it comes to expecting the worse you can cast in your vote that it will be Mike G, but hey that's what makes diving so adventurous, you never know what is going to happen in each dive....

I love diving and will never give it up.... You guys are the best !!!!!!!!!

P.S
Ron if I hadn't met Jim Ernst at one of the Meet and Greet I would have thought he was Kent the way the both of you kept arguing with each other, it was to die for... :)

Last edited:
Jim,

It looks like Mike and I will be there Sat. Lets all plan on meeting up in the morning at BW and getting a couple of dives in!

-R

Hey Robbin...

How about 10am on saturday, Will that work for everyone else also, I see Mike and Antihero will be there as well!!

That is cool!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom