Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Jim,

Thanks I will be hoping that Sat is a great day in terms of weather but even if not, I already have my calendar marked to dive with you guys...

Hopefully we can do more than just 2 dives, hey whats going on am I actually typing this out? Do I really want to do more than 2 dives in Monterey? Yes, it is true this is super Mike G and he's ready to make it 3 dives maybe more...

<quote> Mike,
Relax dude! inflatables don't sink
04.gif
they just crawl at a snails pace due to the hundreds of pounds of water in the hull.
11.gif

Oh yeah, thanks Jeff for helping out with the new drain plug since the shops had closed by the time we made it back in. <\quote>

Yeah, those were some long rides along Lake Tahoe too with all that gear onboard. It was amazing how much faster it was when there was less of it.

Ron are you going to be staying and diving on Sunday?

Last edited:
Sarah,

Why can't you dive Saturday? Do you have plans just for Sunday diving?

MG

Hey Jim,

Thanks I will be hoping that Sat is a great day in terms of weather but even if not, I already have my calendar marked to dive with you guys...

Hopefully we can do more than just 2 dives, hey whats going on am I actually typing this out? Do I really want to do more than 2 dives in Monterey? Yes, it is true this is super Mike G and he's ready to make it 3 dives maybe more...

Awesome Mike, We are going to have a great group, By the way buddy I must appoligize for Hijacking your thread, I sure didn't mean to do that!:D

<quote> Mike,
Relax dude! inflatables don't sink
04.gif
they just crawl at a snails pace due to the hundreds of pounds of water in the hull.
11.gif

Oh yeah, thanks Jeff for helping out with the new drain plug since the shops had closed by the time we made it back in. <\quote>

Yeah, those were some long rides along Lake Tahoe too with all that gear onboard. It was amazing how much faster it was when there was less of it.

Ron are you going to be staying and diving on Sunday?

Sarah.

Ron can't join us this weekend!
He will be back in Alaska.

Big Bummer.

No Ron?

That's a bummer because when you mix Ron and Jim it's like rum and coke... You know that you are going to have a good time...

Once you have Ron and Jim together and you mix a bunch of eager new divers what do you get?

I'll let other divers answer this question...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom