Dryglove Liners

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a set of the 4th element ones. So far they work great for the summer and fall as wet gloves.

I'll be trying them out this winter as liners under my drygloves.

No Sir... I will make friends with a buddy that I can follow who owns a $1400 flashlight:rofl3:.. I am that cheap.
Done! I'll lease half of my flashlight to you for the duration of our dive. $50/hour sound reasonable?

Done! I'll lease half of my flashlight to you for the duration of our dive. $50/hour sound reasonable?
LOL... No Sir... that sounds to be about the same in line with the LDS (which I strive to stay away from).. that sounds about what they would like to charge. We have an entirely different concept of "friends" and friend rates for letting me bask in your mini sun you carry around, LOL

Very true. This was maybe my 2nd dry glove dive ever and I had read you could go without... so I've been that way ever since. No regerts and donning the suit without them is even easier than looking for talc:)
I prefer to cut out my wrist seals on a dry glove too. Much easier to get in an out, and if it's going to leak you get wet either way.

LOL... No Sir... that sounds to be about the same in line with the LDS (which I strive to stay away from).. that sounds about what they would like to charge. We have an entirely different concept of "friends" and friend rates for letting me bask in your mini sun you carry around, LOL
OK, you drive a hard bargain. $45/hour, that's my special "friends" rate! I'll need a credit card up front.

The secret is to get air in there regularly to let the insulation fluff back up.
Yep; my drysuit has no wrist seals at all. I just raise my hands a bit occasionally and warm air from the suit goes to the gloves.

OK, you drive a hard bargain. $45/hour, that's my special "friends" rate! I'll need a credit card up front.
SOLD!!

Yep; my drysuit has no wrist seals at all. I just raise my hands a bit occasionally and warm air from the suit goes to the gloves.
Please don't do that on a technical or *overhead* dive.

Edit: missed the overhead word

For getting hands through dry seals I use a 50/50 mix if hair conditioner and water in a small spray bottle. I also spray some on my wrists to remove the suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom