Dry suit undergarments on ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gdaaym8z

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have spent a little while searching today....with no luck.....

A couple years ago I purchased a couple of undergarments on Ebay. I had found the seller from suggestions here on SB. He was selling both fleece and poly filled under garments for a pretty reasonable price. Does anyone know if he's still selling or what his member name is/was?

Sorry for being vague......any help is much appreciated.

Gday.

The under garments I purchased from this guy have lasted me over two years and about 400 dives....I don't think I skimped. He offers a quality product minus name brand that works just as good. I'm sure we'll get some others to chime in that have used these garments and I'm sure all are just as happy as I am. I just can't find his info.......

Thanks for your recommendation.

Probably see you in SC again soon.

The under garments I purchased from this guy have lasted me over two years and about 400 dives....I don't think I skimped. He offers a quality product minus name brand that works just as good. I'm sure we'll get some others to chime in that have used these garments and I'm sure all are just as happy as I am.

I have over 300 dives with the undergarment I purchased from rondel101bjrr on eBay for under $100 (and tailored to my exact size) and the undergarment still keeps me warm. I just wish he was still offering custom made undergarments.

I have over 300 dives with the undergarment I purchased from rondel101bjrr on eBay for under $100 (and tailored to my exact size) and the undergarment still keeps me warm. I just wish he was still offering custom made undergarments.

Ramsy, while he might not offer custom undergarments anymore, he will go the extra mile and look for something close to your size. I'm one of those harder to fit types (46" chest, 28" true inseam, wear 30" pant inseam). I purchased an XL from him and told him the only thing that concerned me was the 34" inseam. He told me to wait a little bit and he went to the warehouse and found an XL with a 30" inseam (XLS basically). And he did this on the same day that I ordered! He's one of the good guys.

Safe dives,

Cyp

I have spent a little while searching today....with no luck.....

A couple years ago I purchased a couple of undergarments on Ebay. I had found the seller from suggestions here on SB. He was selling both fleece and poly filled under garments for a pretty reasonable price. Does anyone know if he's still selling or what his member name is/was?

Sorry for being vague......any help is much appreciated.

Gday.

Hey! How big are you? TSandM is selling her Fourth Element Halo undergarment.

Ron has good undergarments at some great pricing.

Ramsy, while he might not offer custom undergarments anymore, he will go the extra mile and look for something close to your size. I'm one of those harder to fit types (46" chest, 28" true inseam, wear 30" pant inseam). I purchased an XL from him and told him the only thing that concerned me was the 34" inseam. He told me to wait a little bit and he went to the warehouse and found an XL with a 30" inseam (XLS basically). And he did this on the same day that I ordered! He's one of the good guys.

Safe dives,

Cyp

Thanks for the info. I am looking for some undergarments in different weights. So, I will get in touch with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom