dry gloves options on a bare trilam tech drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chironomidkraut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
so i just got my drysuit, and i ordered it with the optional neoprene wrist seals, i love them but was wondering what options i have in regards to getting dry gloves, i dont know anybody with neoprene wrist seals they all have the latex wrist seals, is there dry glove options that are specificaly designed for neoprene wrist seals??

There are not so many options available anyways.

I have Si-Tech and my wife has DC gloves, I personally like her more than mine. I think you should be able to install them on the neoprene seals as well but they might be more prone to wear. Was there spacific reason you got neoprene seals ?

IF you do not want to install the rings you can get teh gloves with the seals on them. I did not like it as it is more difficult to replace them, if you are carefull ont touching sharp stuff you can probably go for a long time with one set. I've been using the same gloves for the past 140 dives , I patch them though from time to time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom