Dry gloves on Pinnacle Evo 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
I was interested in getting a Pinnacle Evo 2 drysuit later this year and was wondering if dry gloves could be or are used by some of you on this suit.
I like the quality of the suit and the price sure beats a D.U.I. $$$$
Also, how are they working if you have them on this suit?

THANKS!

I was interested in getting a Pinnacle Evo 2 drysuit later this year and was wondering if dry gloves could be or are used by some of you on this suit.
I like the quality of the suit and the price sure beats a D.U.I. $$$$
Also, how are they working if you have them on this suit?

THANKS!

I have the evolution 2 and put dry gloves from diving concepts on it. It has worked out great and I love my suit. But I haven't named it yet.

Could you tell me all the pros and cons of the suit(EVO 2). I'm thinking about going with a stock size. I'm about 5'9" and 195lb. so I think I could fit with an XLS size. It's going to take until next Fall before I can afford it. I think it's like getting a DUI 450 quality suit at half the cost.
THANKS!

I just bought an Evo II today... I'm psyched! But yeah, LDS said dry gloves were no problem... don't remember the specifics.

As far as pros and cons... I chose the Evo because it had everything I wanted... cordura over the whole suit... front entry... affordable. I guess DUI has the zip seals, but I don't see how thats worth the extra money.

Can't wait for it to come in!
-Brett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom