Dry glove help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That will work. We leave on the 27th for two weeks at God's Pocket.
I actually don’t know when I get down to SoCal, we are heading to Curaçao on the 8th so it will be later than that. Need to plan something for the pacific star on of these days.

My hands still ache from the ellipse experience.

Mounting gloves on the Ellipse rings was a dream compared to the first time I mounted a pair on the Ultimas...the Ellipse glove retaining o-rings are not as stiff, and I had the technique worked out from figuring out how to get them on the ultimas.

I have a spray bottle with water and dish soap that I spritz the ring with and then the outside of the glove around the ring once it is mounted. It helps the glove slide under the o-ring as you adjust the length and evenness of the glove around the ring...just keep a finger over the o-ring in the area you tug because doing so has a tendency to pull the o-ring out of the groove and if it pops out you have to re-mount the glove.

-Z

Back
Top Bottom