Dr. Kelp... er Dr. Bill in Alert Diver magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mucho Congo Rats, mang!

Thanks for making this a brighter place as well as keeping us informed about the creatures of the kelp!

Ber, I thought you had an EAR for music!

BTW, I played flute and piccolo. :D Ian Anderson was my hero!

Wow...a real life celeb...someone actually listened while you talked Bill...And took notes. So Ok if Ber can be a groupie, i'm signing up also...
Really cool Doc, Really cool..

chipwd:
Congratulations from a newbie!

I thought of you while watching my Rescue Diver DVD today and saw the scene where the diver gets entangled in kelp. That diver coulda used Dr Bill!

Thanks!

Hey, that diver coulda been Dr. Bill! I still get tangled every so often.

NetDoc:
Mucho Congo Rats, mang!

Thanks for making this a brighter place as well as keeping us informed about the creatures of the kelp!

Thanks, Pete. Oops, I'll turn my HID light off now.

CheddarChick:
Wow...a real life celeb...someone actually listened while you talked Bill...And took notes. So Ok if Ber can be a groupie, i'm signing up also...
Really cool Doc, Really cool..

Yep, my "celebrity" and $5.05 will buy you a gallon of regular gas out here, but thanks CheddarChick. I spent a lot of time in the waters of Lake Geneva in my youth, free dove (but never SCUBA dove) there.

See, you Do have groupies DrBill .. you just need a way to get them to Catalina :)

Maybe I'll just meet them somewhere in the tropics! I haven't been there in almost two years and it's getting chillier out here before summer starts to set in. Nice clear water and 100 foot vis would be awesome after 8-20 ft today.

Hmmm... I guess I'd better take up drumming then. My last long-term GF suggested I should, so maybe it is true!

little late to the party I know but Congratulations drbill! My copy of Alert Diver arrived yesterday and it was fun reading a little about our resident "celebrity" - Figured there was a thread going somewhere.

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom