Double on the Duane, Friday the 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
There's a double dip on the Duane with Horizon Divers this Friday afternoon. This is a great opportunity, join me. There are still 4 spots open for a double on the Spiegel Grove in the morning, talk about a good day of diving.

Looks like 2-4 feet. Need just one more diver for a go to the Duane in the afternoon, please!

OK, I cancelled. Predictions of 5-7, nobody on the PM dive to the Duane with me. Way to far to drive from Boynton Beach to Key Largo for a possible double on the SG. I'll try again in the future

Weather totally sux. Since last summer, this has been one of the worst years I have seen for windy and rough weather. Was hoping to go this weekend out of Jupiter for Lemon Sharks, but looks like that will be a bust, too.

Weather totally sux. Since last summer, this has been one of the worst years I have seen for windy and rough weather. Was hoping to go this weekend out of Jupiter for Lemon Sharks, but looks like that will be a bust, too.

After I cancelled Key Largo, I signed up for a Lemon Shark dive at JDC, obviously, they cancelled out too. The Boynton Inlet was wild today. The front that came through at about 2:00 was astounding.

You are so right, barely diving once a month

Well Saturday ended up being perfect in Jupiter. Near flat calm marine conditions, good visibility, saw 2 lemons, 1 tiger, tons of reef sharks and a few nurse sharks: plenty of active turtles too: greens, hawksbill and loggerheads. Fantastic day to be out on the H2O

Well Saturday ended up being perfect in Jupiter. Near flat calm marine conditions, good visibility, saw 2 lemons, 1 tiger, tons of reef sharks and a few nurse sharks: plenty of active turtles too: greens, hawksbill and loggerheads. Fantastic day to be out on the H2O

Yesterday was a great day for diving in Boynton Beach also. Fantastic dive on the Castor with the resident Goliath Grouper, bait and hunters, followed by a gorgeous drift on Briney Breezes.

Today, on the other hand....what a difference a day makes

I can't complain, I dived 8 of the last 10 days and got in 18 dives during this visit. Already looking forward to my next visit in March

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom