DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

liwani:
I'll be diving with him most of the day. I can stay longer than him so when he leaves I can dive with other people i.e. night dive.
I have no idea what Divenet is :confused:

Luke
its a dive op some of us will be diving with. Ok, that clears it up, you'll be in the same boat with Spoon and co.

hi caloy-- when u guys go on a dive trip, ppl have the option to choose which dive op they will be diving with?

clgsamson:
its a dive op some of us will be diving with. Ok, that clears it up, you'll be in the same boat with Spoon and co.

rhadamantus:
hi caloy-- when u guys go on a dive trip, ppl have the option to choose which dive op they will be diving with?
yes Maggie. Aquaventure is just the resort, Divenet is the group I always dive with. You should try diving with us sometimes. You don't have to go to PG for your training and dives. You can have it in Anilao.

clgsamson:
yes Maggie. Aquaventure is just the resort, Divenet is the group I always dive with. You should try diving with us sometimes. You don't have to go to PG for your training and dives. You can have it in Anilao.

i second that and it's much cheaper :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom