DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine:
Yeah.. and I didn't even tell him! Was hoping for a quiet weekend. :wink:

Anyway, will be in Bangkok with my non-diving gf. Have some nice R&R, and shopping.. and nice spa treatments.

Dude, stop stalking me...

oh, and do you want a happy ending with that massage sir?

Hey, tell me which hotel you're staying at so I can call in a bunch of ladyboys to your room. I'm sure your gf will really appreciate that... :rofl3:

head on over to sirocco on Friday nite. We'll be there from 9-10ish depending how quickly we get into BKK from the new airport.

pakman:
Dude, stop stalking me...

oh, and do you want a happy ending with that massage sir?

Hey, tell me which hotel you're staying at so I can call in a bunch of ladyboys to your room. I'm sure your gf will really appreciate that... :rofl3:

head on over to sirocco on Friday nite. We'll be there from 9-10ish depending how quickly we get into BKK from the new airport.

Man this is scary... I am staying at the Lebua... which is of course just below Sirocco....

:) i'll see you there...

Wolverine:
Man this is scary... I am staying at the Lebua... which is of course just below Sirocco....

:) i'll see you there...

LOL... we'll leave u two alone... But I want a report on the Lebua. Been meaning to check that hotel out...

pyrodiver:
House reef para tipid! :D or we can split a boat to Basura? hehehehe :14:

@Ish: Thanks that will be great! What time in Petron?

@Celina: hitch ako sayo or my car? :eyebrow:

Hi Doy, my car, i drive...you navigate. :D

Pinay_Diver:
Hi Doy, my car, i drive...you navigate. :D

Pyro, Celina,

Just let me know if there will be a place for me to get back with you to Manila.
I can stay for the night dive with you than.

Luke

clgsamson:
Spoon has his own boat... will you be diving with Divenet Luke?

I'll be diving with him most of the day. I can stay longer than him so when he leaves I can dive with other people i.e. night dive.
I have no idea what Divenet is :confused:

Luke

I have a problem on my work schedule this weekend, workforce sucks. . . im sure about the saturday, but sunday. . . still trying to work things out. I hope Matt does not kill me if I won't be able to push through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom