DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
no Mike, I insist you try it first and I can then watch Kat unleash a can of whoop@ss on you...:eyebrow:
as long as she wears that leather dress i am ok with it..... :wink:

liwani:
Hi Pyro,

I might be interested in night dive. It all depends on transportation back to Manila.

I'm riding with Spoon to Anilao but will not be able to get back with him. I already PMed Matthew but got no responce so far.
So, I'm looking for a ride back to Manila or a company to take a public transport :wink:

Anyone? :wink:

Luke

Am waiting for Celina's reply... We're a toss up who's bringing the car... Was planning to bring my dog if I was driving. :D

Pyro, these are directions from Jai. . . . I think you can figure it out.

12. Turn Left after Bridge (Going to Mabini)
13. "Barangay Sta. Maria" Arc
14. "Welcome to Municipality of Mabini" Arc
15. Mabini Statue Triangle - Take Right
16. Turn Left on road before the Mabini town wet market/pier

go straight til you find Aquaventure sign ( it's past Pacific Blue Dive Resort, just a little further away)

Thanks Ish. I think I got it..

pakman:
hahaha... oh nevermind... I was gonna tell you to come on up to Bangkok this weekend.

Oh no! You'll be in Bangkok too! :eyebrow: Where will be putting up?

Yeah.. and I didn't even tell him! Was hoping for a quiet weekend. :wink:

Anyway, will be in Bangkok with my non-diving gf. Have some nice R&R, and shopping.. and nice spa treatments.

Wolverine:
Yeah.. and I didn't even tell him! Was hoping for a quiet weekend. :wink:

Anyway, will be in Bangkok with my non-diving gf. Have some nice R&R, and shopping.. and nice spa treatments.
watch what you pickup on the spa room floor... you never know where pak will pop up these days

Jag

Mike Veitch:
as long as she wears that leather dress i am ok with it..... :wink:
Get a hot chick in a leather dress at Anilao and I'm sure we'll find some way down there. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom